Value Bundle of 4 C-Line 8-Pocket Spiral-Bound Poly Portfolio, Letter Size, 1...
Portfolios are one of the most common tools used to store documents. Students of all ages use folders to organize their class notes and hand-outs. The ports can be helpful at home or at the office to store anything from unpaid bills to order forms. Many folders come with only two pockets, which do not offer many choices for organizing a lot of pages within the folder. C-Line has Multi- Pocket Portfolios that come with eight or 10 pockets, making it possible to sort documents stored inside the portfolio. The letter-size portfolios are made up of a heavyweight polypropylene, which has an archival quality feature that stops the ink from transferring from your documents and sticking onto the plastic pages. Each page in the port has a pocket on the front and the back, so a port that has eight pockets will have four pages inside. This helps provide more pockets without taking up too much space. The portfolios are put together with spiral binding to allow the pages to turn with ease, even when full. C-Line has three different styles of the Multi-Pocket Portfolios. The 8-Pocket Poly Portfolio has a clear view front cover that makes a letter-size cover page visible. The 8-Pocket Poly Portfolio with Security Flap secures pages and maintains privacy since the flap is held in place with an elastic band. The largest portfolio available is the 10-Pocket Poly Portfolio that features write-on tabs to help label the sections.
- Make sure this fits. by entering your model number.
- Eight interior pockets allow for detail organization
- Clear-view front pocket for cover sheets
- Double spiral binding and business card holder
- Made of heavyweight, archival quality polypropylene (plastic)
- This 4-pack contains one of each color
- Brand Name: Advantage Online Products, LLC
- Item Weight: 1.92 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 11.5 x 1.5 inches
- Material Type: Poly
- Manufacturer Part Number: 33080x4+P
- Shipping Weight: 1.94 pounds
- Date First Available: September 6, 2017